The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e-books!
It’s been a long yet great week for me. I’m 5 books ahead of my reading schedule and I’m pretty sure I can keep up with my watching too before this month ended. I got accepted for three eARCs which also happened to be in my most anticipated list. And… I got accepted as a writer on The Nerd Daily! This is a huge deal for me and I will start posting next month, mainly about book and movie review. Wish me luck!
- Movie Talk: Massive 2018 Movie Catch-Up
- Book Review: Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen
- Feature: (T10T) The Ten Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List
- Have you heard about #YARC2019? It’s a diverse reading challenge created by CW @ The Quiet Pond, Lily @ Sprinkles of Dreams, Shealea @ Shut Up, Shealea and Vicky @ Vicky Who Reads. I’m planning to join and my sign up post will be next week!
- We can never have enough reading challenge, am I right? Melanie @ Meltotheany posted about Contemporary-A-Thon for next month. Are you planning to join?
- Rita @ Bookish Rita shared about where she gets her books as an international reader! Library, NetGalley/Edelweiss+, bookish friends, and more! What about you?
- If you know me, I’m a big fan of ASMR. And through my journey of up and down, finding that perfect ASMR channels/videos, I recently encountered Morpheus @ Morpheus ASMR. I don’t know what’s the deal, but there’s something about his videos that makes me relax and warm. Perhaps because I feel like I’m sitting in front of my own grandpa? Or maybe because he eats a normal amount of normal food? Nothing staged and no leftovers and it just feels nice to watch something that you can relate to? Anyhow, if you decided to watch his videos, please don’t skip the ads because he’s currently living with his ill mother and the video monetization will be really helpful for him!
Image credit: Toa Heftiba