The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e-books!
My weekly wrap-up post is a bit late than my usual posting time because I spent the whole day to finalize my thesis. It’s now printed and ready to be submitted! Meanwhile, I’ve been really on track with my reading this week and hopefully I can keep it that way for the rest of the year. Although, I still need to catch up for a few movies that I previously planned, but I’ve finished two series this month already, so… I’m not slacking that much?
- Feature: (T10T) Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To
- Book Review: Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
- Feature: Reading Round-Up #2
So, I tried a new thing this week where I asked you to link me your latest post to be featured on my weekly wrap-up post. Initially, I’m not sure whether this is a good idea. But, I’m surprised with the amount of feedback that I got! Even though it’s impossible to me feature everyone (and I feel really bad about this!!! 😭) but I promise I’ll make sure everyone get their turns and feature different blogs each week! But here’s a few ones that really caught my attentions! Please check them out as they’ve been working really hard on these contents! 💛
- Imogen @ Imogen Chloe shared her experience as a university student regarding stigma of ‘low’ contact hours. I personally never experience this, but I often getting comment that marketing management isn’t as hard as financial management or strategic management, and this stigma really stung. Have you ever got the same experience? Or maybe a different one?
- Any Australians in the house? Who also happened to love caffeine, perhaps? Judy @ It’s Judy Maree just shared all about her favorite coffee shops in Ballarat!
- Need some recs for your backlist reading challenge? No worries, Lili @ Lili’s Blissful Pages shared her top five underrated books from last year!
- Nora @ Papertea and Bookflowers discussed about the impact of different language and writing style on books and how it evokes different emotion on her! Do you feel the same way?
- Salwa @ Reading Solace shared a review of her latest 5 stars read and she’s super hype about it! And apparently, Athena @ The Night Faerie Blog feel almost the same way about this book! Can you guess which new release it is?! 👀
- It’s not too late to plan your resolution for 2019! And Shannon @ Inasense Beauty inspired you with a bucket list of things to do this year!
Check out this tweet below for a wholesome fun thread of latest post from varied lovely bloggers!
— Vinny ✨ (@artsydraft) January 19, 2019
- We’re finally get to see the last season of Game of Thrones on April 14!!!
- I watched Glass (2019) this week and excuse me for being still a bit hype for the casts!
Image credit: Toa Heftiba