The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e-books!
This week was pretty good for me. My thesis supervisor finally approved my revision and I’m planning to submit it next week. I’m on track with my reading and started to really getting used to read one book each week. My watching is a bit behind the schedule, but I think I can do some catch-ups within next week.
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG[/su_heading]
[su_posts id=”10560, 10588″ posts_per_page=”3″ order=”desc”]
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG[/su_heading]
- Review: Escape Room (2019)
- Feature: Reading Round-Up #1
- Review: You (2018)
- Feature: First Lines Fridays #3
- Feature: Saturday Screen Time #1
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]STACKING THE SHELVES[/su_heading]
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE[/su_heading]
- Petrik @ Novel Notions shared an exceptional review of A Game of Thrones! I’ve watched the show, but now I find myself to be intrigued to read the book after reading his thoughts.
- Rita @ Bookish Rita discussed about one of the most controversial issue around the web this week, regarding Marie Kondo’s method of declutter books.
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]AROUND THE WEB[/su_heading]
- Twitter was all wild this week due to debates about Marie Kondo’s method of declutter books.
- Lana del Rey released a song called Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have – But I Have It, so excuse me while I’m ugly crying.
Image credit: Toa Heftiba