Another award post is here! It’s my second time to get The Versatile Blog Award and thank you India @ Belles-Lettres Book Reviews for nominating me! If you haven’t followed India, you should do it now! She is an amazing blogger and I love the contents that she’s making! Anyway, The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It’s an amazing way to engage with fellow blogger friends and even meet some new ones!
As I mentioned before, this is my second time to get nominated for this award (you can read my first Versatile Bloger Award post here). It took me a while to compile these facts since I’m aware they’re not super exciting, but I hope you can learn something about me from this list!
- My name is a combination of my parents name. And I’m glad it is the way it is!
- I’m not very sporty, but I love playing badminton once in a while with my younger brother. Just a quick, casual and harmless game, you know?
- I have a bad habit of picking my lips. It’s just too hard to stop and I have no self control.
- I love books, movies and series and I just wish I could have all the times in the world to do all of them.
- I love song with uncommon tunes in it, whether it’s the instrument or the sound of the singer itself. Talking about Breezeblocks by Alt-J or Soap by Melanie Martinez.
- I’m a huge stan of Harry Styles and proud of it. He’s one of the nicest celebrity out there and he’s just being himself. I mean, aside from being an amazing singer, I’m talking about this and this. And to make it fair, I’ll also include this video where he’s being very mean, watch at your own risk and I’ll leave the judgement to you.
- Talking about celebrity, Jake Gyllenhaal is one of my all time favorite actor and I fell for him because of Nightcrawler (2014). Such an amazing performance!
And that’s a wrap! Now, I’d like to nominate this award to these 15 lovely bloggers! Don’t worry you guys, if you’ve done this before! This award is just for fun, so don’t stress yourself over it!
- Angela @ Hiding Behind Books Blog
- Anna @ Stralthy
- Beatriz @ The Girl Who Writes
- Emily @ Emily Aagaard
- Faiza @ Faiza Blogs
- Hanna @ Miss Beauty Saver
- Jane @ AB Fab Travels
- Jasmine @ Life of A Simple Reader
- Kaniz @ Tale of A Bookworm
- Katy @ Amorette’s Reviews
- Key @ Key Diaries
- Mandy @ Devouring Books
- Maryam @ Maryam Baduna
- Molly @ Mind of Molly
- Souad @ A Day in My Life
Original image belongs to Vanessa Serpas on Unsplash. *This mark link with affiliate code. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. This does not impact my reviews and opinions about the products.