The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e-books!
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG[/su_heading]
- Review: A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World by C. A. Fletcher
- Award: Sunshine Blogger Award #2
- Book Blitz: A Heritage of Death by Alexa Padgett
- Award: The Flawesome Award
- Book Blitz: The Unscripted Life of Lizzy Dillinger by Marianne Hansen
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG[/su_heading]
- Review: Child of the Moon by Jessica Semaan
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]STACKING THE SHELVES[/su_heading]
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE[/su_heading]
- Sam @ Oh Book It discussed about whether we should post our negative review or not. I personally agree with Sam’s idea that we should post our review no matter what and we should be honest to ourselves and to the readers as well. Luckily for me, I don’t really stumbled on a very, very bad book that much. What do you think?
- Lavrax @ Lavrax London just celebrated her blog monthversary in such a sweet and meaningful post. (And also just recently re-doing her blog layout! Check out those pretty design, peeps!)
[su_heading size=”14″ margin=”5″]AROUND THE WEB[/su_heading]
- PopSugar already came up with their 2019 Reading Challenge! Are you going to join it?
- I just found a Thai Netflix Original Series called Girl from Nowhere and I’m still on Episode 1, but man does it give me the creep? Totally. It’s not that kind of jumpy scare of creep, but rather leaning more towards the psychological and social issue in our society.
- Also, have you check out this sequel of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before? It’s totally better than the first movie!
- And lastly, thank u, next.
Image credit: Toa Heftiba