The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead
Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e-books!
- Blogtober Day #29 – #31 — I completed the whole month! Yay me!
- Blog Tour: Review of Sunscorched by Jen Crane
- Award: Blogger Recognition Award
- Book Haul: The Readers Fest 2018
- Award: The Versatile Blog Award #2
- Review: A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World by C. A. Fletcher
- Award: Sunshine Blogger Award #2
- Book Blitz: A Heritage of Death by Alexa Padgett
- Award: The Flawesome Award
- Book Blitz: The Unscripted Life of Lizzy Dillinger by Marianne Hansen
- Child of the Moon by Jessica Semaan — My first time to received a poetry ARC, so let’s see how it goes!
- A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World by C.A. Fletcher — Not gonna lie, the title and the cover reminds me of Alpha (2018). The only difference is Alpha happened at the beginning of the world!
- The Little Book Café by Georgia Hill — Who’s a sucker for cutesy cover?
- The Liar’s Wife by Samantha Hayes — Requested this one because of its synopsis. Intriguing!
- What Were You Thinking, Paige Taylor? by Amanda Ashby — More cutesy cover? Yes, please.
- It Started With A Note by Victoria Cooke
- Imogen @ Imogen Chloe just attended a Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban concert and I couldn’t be more jealous! I don’t even know that a Harry Potter concert is exist!
- For the fellow bujo users, check out how Anna @ Stralthy doing her November setup! It’s minimalist and gorgeous!
- Yesterday, Jordanne @ Bloodthirsty Little Beasts discussed about issues in reviewing books including some book review checklist.
- My current obsession is watching vocal coaches reacting to singers’ performances! And… I might spent most of my days binge watched Tristan & Rebecca this past week.
- Have you checked out this cover of Hey Ya by Panic! at the Disco?! I STAN.
- Last week, I watched Bohemian Rhapsody and it was amazing! Later that night, I found myself watching one interview after another of the casts, but this one is my favorite. It’s so rare that you got to see such a genuine interview. Almost looks like two friends just having some conversations (and Rami speaking Arabic!).
Image credit: Toa Heftiba