I’m so excited to get nominated again for Sunshine Blogger Award and this time, I was nominated by lovely Emily @ Emily Aagaard. Thank you for thinking of me and my blog, Em! This award is one of my favorite because you got to answer all the fun questions and also get to know your fellow blog buddy by asking them your very own personalized questions! It’s sort of like a give and take situation in a fun way! Again, don’t forget to check Emily’s blog if you’re into lifestyle and wellness blog! Her blog is lovely (literally, look at those pastel pink theme!) and she’s been working hard on her blog contents!
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
1. What’s the number one thing that helps you relax? Laying on my bed at the end of the day with a cup of tea or coffee while reading or watching!
2. If money wasn’t a question, where in the world would you visit? UK!!!
3. What’s your favorite trait in yourself?
I guess my attention to detail?
4. One food you couldn’t live without?
Mom’s fried rice, definitely.
5. Rain or shine? Why?
Rain because the sounds helps me relax.
6. Sum up the person that means the most to you in one word.
7. If you could have something named after you (like a street, a holiday, a planet!) what would it be?
Oh, a planet would be awesome! But I’d say a holiday. A day off in honor of me? Yes, please.
8. Which one word resonates the most with you, and why?
Yellow? It’s just my happy color. 💛
9. In a song, do you connect more with the lyrics or the music?
Definitely lyric first, music after.
10. Favourite carb? (Yes, carb 😂)
Too much to mention, but I’ll go with potatoes! What a hard question, Em!
11. Name one thing that will always make you smile
Any Friends or The Office US episode!
And that’s it! Now, here’s my 11 questions:
What is the first series that you’ve ever watched?
What are the series that you’re currently watching?
Which one that you enjoy the most and why?
Who’s your favorite character from that series and why?
What are the series that you can watch over and over again without feeling bored?
What series would you recommend to someone who’s never committed to watching a series before?
Are there any series that you did not finished? If so, why?
Are there any series that you would never watch even in a million years? Why?
What movies do you think would be amazing to be turned into a series and why?
Which actors/actresses will be on that movies-to-series adaptation? Is it going to be the same one with the movie?
If you could make a series that inspired by your life, what would the title and genre be?
This lowkey turned into a TV Series tag, but I hope you don’t mind! These are the amazing bloggers that I’d love to nominated and I’m excited to see their answers! Also, don’t pressure yourself if you’ve already nominated or did this award or simply don’t want to do it! It’s not mandatory at all!
Original image belongs to Gérôme on Unsplash. *This mark link with affiliate code. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. This does not impact my reviews and opinions about the products.