Another award post is here! Thank you Hannah @ Hannah’s Bookshelf and Yanitza @ Yanitza Ninett Photography for nominating me The Versatile Blogger Award! If you haven’t followed Hannah and Yanitza, you should do it now! Both of them are amazing bloggers and I love the contents that they’re making! Anyway, The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It’s an amazing way to engage with fellow blogger friends and even meet some new ones!
So, these are seven things that you probably don’t know about me!
- I’m Indonesian. Born, raised and lived my whole life here!
- I have a bachelor degree in marketing and currently pursuing for my master degree in the same field. I guess it’s pretty much explained why I’m so obsessed with my blog branding!
- I love to write ever since I was little. I got my first short story published in a local newspaper when I was around 9 and I started blogging when I was around 14. Not consistently, though, but now I’m trying to pick up my old hobby, I guess!
- I used to love reading so freaking much when I was younger. But then internet happened and here I am, feeling guilty because I don’t read as much these past couple years. Now, I’m trying to pay those guilt by making this blog to push myself to read more.
- I started blogging when I was 14. It started as a personal/lifestyle blog. And honestly, this was my favorite time of blogging. Social media was not as big as nowadays. No Twitter, no Instagram, let alone Pinterest. People solely blog because they want to write and share their thoughts. It was fun with no pressure at all and I enjoyed every second of it.
- I got my first paid to post gig on that blog. Can you imagine how thrilled I was to get $10 for doing a simple post as a 14 year old kiddo? I totally considered blogging as my full time future career at that point.
- I have a bad habit of buying books, keeping them, forgetting that I have them and then buy more books. It’s not just me, right?
And that’s a wrap! Now, I’d like to nominate this award to:
- Amber @ Happily Having No Idea What I’m Doing
- Bex @ Theatrical Mess
- F @ Throne of Readers
- Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile
- Gina @ Smith Lifestyle Blog
- Kate @ All the Trinkets
- Lara @ Lara’s Spot
- Lavrax @ Lavrax Blogs
- Lee @ Loving Life with Lee
- Lili @ Lili’s Blissful Pages
- Lucy @ Lucy Goes to Hollywood
- Niamh @ Niamh R Blogs
- Ova @ Excuse My Reading
- Rejitha @ Bookbugworld
- Taylor @ Melodie Co
Original image belongs to Vanessa Serpas on Unsplash. *This mark link with affiliate code. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. This does not impact my reviews and opinions about the products.