Welcome to the Blogtober series! It’s my first time to join this exciting event since it’s also my first year after deciding to blogging again. For this year, I decided to do a whole month of challenge which created by Lucy @ Lucy Goes to Hollywood. I found out about this challenge on her Twitter. #LGTHOctoberChallenge is a horror movie challenge that created by Lucy @ Lucy Goes to Hollywood that runs for the entire October. The prompt for Day 19 is best line of dialogue. Here’s mine!I guess I’ll just make a quick list, then! And excuse me, for including some of my favorite dialogues from series as well!
- “Heeeeeeeeere’s Johnny!” –The Shining (1980)
- “I’m sure you’ll find a solution, honey.” –Raw (2016)
- “Do you want to play a game?” –Saw (2004)
- “Enak kaaan?!”–Macabre (2009)
- “The Devil is real. And he’s not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. Because he’s a fallen angel, and he used to be God’s favorite.” –American Horror Story: Murder House (2011)
- “Do you like scary movies?” –Scream (1996)
- “There is nothing more dangerous in this world than a humiliated man.” –American Horror Story: Cult (2017)
- “One, two, Freddy’s coming to you…” –A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
If you want to join the challenge, here‘s the prompt that Lucy made for the whole month of October.What about you? What is your pick and why?